Konsentus is the leading online, machine readable, real-time service that provides ASPSPs (i.e. Credit Institutions encompassing Banks & Building Societies, Payment & Electronic Money Institutions etc.) with Third-Party Provider (TPP) Identity & Regulatory checking services required to enable them to comply with the Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) open banking, commonly referred to as “access to accounts”.
TPP Identity Verification:
TPP的监管检查: Upon verification of the identity of the TPP, Konsentus checks, in real-time, the regulated status of the TPP on a pan EEA basis and advises the ASPSP on the payment services the TPP is authorised to provide.
Token Issuance, Verification & 管理 Services: Certain PSD2 schema require ASPSPs to issue consent-based Access Tokens (OAuth2.0) to TPPs. Konsentus provides real-time issuance, checking & validation, and life cycle management of Access Tokens issued on behalf of the ASPSP.
一成不变的审计日志: Konsentus maintains an immutable audit log of all API calls providing the ASPSP with a system of record of all actions and activity that took place should it be required to assist in dispute management.
What does the solution do?
What are the key features?
· Comprehensive solution - Checks both eIDAS and regulatory status, with full European Economic Area coverage, including passporting data
· Removal of complexity – RESTful APIs remove the significant cost of integrating to multiple regulatory and eIDAS databases
· Speed of implementation - dedicated 萨斯 solution that can be quickly and easily deployed
· Performance - deployed as a cloud based, micro services architecture to provide scalability, throughput and elasticity
· Reliability – resilient system design across multiple AWS availability zones provides maximum availability and fault tolerant service